home     about     contact     styling        

Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Best of Madewell's Sale Section


Happy Friday! It's even a happier one because there are quite a few pieces that I LOVE that have been added to Madewell's sale section (insert hands up emoji). You might remember a few or a lot of these from previous fitting room reviews. But these are just too good to pass up!

cream sweater

TIE-CUFF PULLOVER SWEATER $79.99 (Now $49.99) // Wearing XXS
It's an oversized sweater that has a little something but still a great basic. It comes in several colors and looks like you put more effort into your outfit. There's enough room to do the half-tuck in the front, too.

floral silk dress

SILK POPPY DRESS IN WILD BOTANIC $148 (Now $99.99) // Wearing Size 6
This little dress is just that good! I'm honestly shocked to see it's been marked down already! It does seem to run a tad small in the waist and I'm only wearing a bigger size because that's all they had. It has the right length and not cut too low making it work appropriate, but the shape totally makes it happy hour ready.

black and white gingham dress

GINGHAM RUFFLE DRESS $98 (Now $34.99!) // Wearing Size 0
I personally own this one (you can see it here) and for this insane sale price it just doesn't get better than that! 

star print top

WRAP SHIRT IN STAR SCATTER $75 (Now $49.99) // Wearing XS
Let me just say (again), I'm not that into star prints but this cute top changed my mind! It's so cute and with some white jeans and jean jacket, it's so easy to style. It is short in length, so keep that in mind. You could only wear this with high-waisted pants.

navy silk top

SILK RUFFLE-SLEEVE TOP IN CACTUS PRINT $98 (Now $54.99) // Wearing XS
Totally fell in love with this top the second I saw it and trying it on only confirmed it's great. I picked it up recently and have been wearing it so much. It has a V in the back and tried it on at home with it in the front and you wouldn't even know. So it can work worn two ways. 





Thanks again to everyone who linked up with us! Jessica and I always look forward to reading your posts! Our picks are Kristina from The Kontemporary and Tilden from To Be Bright!



5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me, this is amazing!
    ♡Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the best pieces are Madewell! I need to check out the sale, and I'm loving that tie sleeve sweater!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madewell is for sure my favorite store and their sale section is always amazing! I love that gingham dress, so pretty!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks dear! MY fave would be the gingham dress and that floral bell sleeve top. They're so simple, yet chic and casua.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!