home     about     contact     styling        

Friday, August 11, 2017

How To Wear Statement Ruffles





top c/o Banana Republic // jeans // shoes // purse (similar) // sunglasses

I'm not one to shy away from stripes. And when I find a "new" version I'm right there to give it a test. So with the whole ruffle trend taking storm, I couldn't resist this top with stripes and the dramatic ruffles. There's no question the ruffles are meant to standout, which gives it some playfulness. The key is balance that out. Naturally, I gravitated to all my basics. Simple jeans and accessories downplay all the fun from the top, making it just right. This honestly would be a fancy outfit for my office, but for some of you this might work for your casual Friday or weekend brunch. Either way, statement ruffles add so much to a look and can work for an office or weekend.

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up with us! We're so excited to have the linkup back! Our picks this week are Karen from Lady in Violet and Lydia from Chic on the Cheap! We're loving their chic white!





4 comments:

  1. Goodness, I love this look! That top is Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top! I've always wanted to get a top like that one

    Narhee | Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute top! It looks so simple, yet effortlessly chic. I like how you pair it with basic blue jeans.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top! Perfect look, babe!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!