home     about     contact     styling        

Monday, April 10, 2017

Madewell Sale Picks


UPDATE: You can take an extra 30% off ALL sale with code: dreambig (this is the sign you've been looking for guys!)
If there's one email in my inbox that get's me excited, it's ALL the emails from Madewell. My formula usually goes like this: opens email with new arrivals, plan trip to Madewell, try on everything new, buy one thing, wait till everything else goes on sale, and repeat. And guess what guys? Things from the first spring arrivals are starting to be marked down. I make sure to note the best sizing so that I can buy the pieces I want and not have to worry about any final sale pieces.

WINDOW PANE TIE-WAIST TOP // reg. $88 sale $54.99 extra 30%=$38.49
It was LOVE at first sight! And it's just as good in person. The material is heavier, which is ideal for me. The office I'm in is freezing! But the tie waist makes it incredibly flattering. 


STRIPED BELL SLEEVE TOP // reg $69.50  sale $39.99 extra 30%=$27.99
Okay, so you shouldn't wear a colorful sports bra underneath it. But it is a cute light-weight top for the warmer months. I love the sleeves and well the stripes are a change from my usual blue and white.

 

BELL-SLEEVE SHIRT IN STRIPE // reg $69.50  sale $29.99 extra 30%=$20.99
This is one of those upgraded classics that has the right twists to make it a great staple. The slight bell-sleeve is enough to test out the trend, but not excessive. The oversized body is my jam, but recommended sizing down. You can see how I styled it in this post


SILK FIESTA PAISLEY DRESS // reg $168 sale $99.99 extra 30%=$69.99
Every now and then I do come upon a print that I love and this is one. I love an easy dress to throw on and this would be it. But I would need to add a belt to it. Now that it's on sale, I feel like the price point is great for a silk dress.


SILK FIESTA PAISLEY TOP // reg $110 sale $79.99 extra 30%=$55.99
Of course, I had to try on the top and well I loved it! I know a lot of the reviews said it runs small, but I found it be just right with my normal size. I do have small shoulders and chest, which probably is the reason. Otherwise, you might want to go up a size. I can't wait to wear this with white jeans in the spring and black jeans during the early fall.


EYELET OFF-THE-SHOULDER DRESS // reg $158 sale $129.50 extra 30%=$90.65
This is one of those dresses that you see and have to try on. It's that pretty. I tried to come up with a million reasons or places to wear this. Trip to Italy or Tulum, no one would say anything if I wore this to work, right? Is that just me who does that? Anyway, the price now is just too good to pass up. It does run big. They were out of the smaller size when I tried it on, but they have all sizes online. 

Have you picked up anything from Madewell this season? 

2 comments:

  1. Good shopping strategy! All of these pieces are so cute!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That off shoulder eyelet dress is amazing! I love Madewell too, such great finds!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! I try my best to respond to everyone!